For scheduling, information or reservations call 717-291-4371
Use a guided tour to enrich your group's experience. Our staff provides valuable information about the galleries, exhibits, artifacts, and specimens. We'll work with you to address your group's curriculum or academic standards. The tour will be age appropriate for the majority of the group. The recommended length for your guided tour is 90 minutes and can include up to four of the Museum's exhibitions. Additional time is needed to include a Planetarium program or a visit to the Museum Shop. Home school tours are a great summer or fall activity.
Please have the following information ready:
- Preferred and two alternate dates
- Number of participants and chaperones
- Age or grade of visitors
- Arrival and departure time
- Your tour and planetarium choices
Guided Tour Prices
- Tour only $6.50 per person
- Tour and planetarium $8.50 per person
- One complementary admission is given for every 10 paid admissions.
Prices, exhibitions, and programs are subject to change.
Memberships, ASTC, and Library Passes do not apply to group tours.
- Guided tours are available Tuesday - Friday throughout the year.
- Reservations are required at least 2 weeks before the requested date.
- A group of at least ten is required to schedule a guided tour.
- A group of at least twenty is required to schedule a planetarium program.
- Shopping can be included, but must be scheduled as part of your tour.
VISIT OUR PROGRAM GUIDE